HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem Forum Index HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem
HDCP 2.2 <> HDCP 1.4 - HDMI to Component, HDMI to RGBHV, HDMI to DVI-D, HDMI to HDMI up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Xbox One S and best Picture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem Forum Index -> Linker 4K60 4:4:4 600Mhz 18Gbps HDCP x.x
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craigwatson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: Xbox One S and best Picture Reply with quote

First of all, THANK YOU!!! I read through enough great information ont he Linker that a month ago it caused me to get the Epson 5040UB and I LOVE IT! Your wisdom and helpfulness gave me every measure of hope that I would get the best picture etc

I originally purchased knowing that I have an XBOX One S and I would possibly need to buy the HD Fury Linker based on my preference after seeing the picture etc...

Needless to say I just got the Linker a few days ago and I am truly stumped and looking for advice...

My system is as follows:
I have a Rock Ultra, Tivo, Xbox One S and Fire TV all feeding my Denon S910W (for audio only for me as I have it pass through all signals and don't up or downscale in the receiver) and then feeding my Epson 5040UB

I can get 4k etc from everywhere but we all know I want either HDR or the best 2020 WCG etc.... Thus the Linker...

When I put the Linker between the Denon and the PJ I get no signal output the PJ can read at all...

I have tried many different settings (EDID preset #2 , #10 , #1Cool with force BT2020 on etc and maybe I just keep screwing everything up but I am getting nothing

Is there anyone out there with a similar enough setup or the wisdom to help give me the best Xbox, Denon, Linker and Epson settings because for over 5000 messages read in the thread my eyes are crossed and I am really at my wits end.... I would TRULY appreciate any and ALL help anyone can provide in the way of advice.

Thank You!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please send link to AVR usermanual and confirm if you have no picture with any of the sources connected at input of only one or in a particular format/mode ?
craigwatson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can now get picture because I did not realize that I would need to unplug and reinsert the HDMI input cable anytime I changed the source from the receiver. Is this how it is supposed to work? How can I change he source via the receiver and not have to touch the Libker?
HDfury

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigwatson wrote:
I can now get picture because I did not realize that I would need to unplug and reinsert the HDMI input cable anytime I changed the source from the receiver. Is this how it is supposed to work? How can I change he source via the receiver and not have to touch the Libker?

Hello ! No, that's not how it is supposed to work Wink please answer the question so we can understand your setup.

craigwatson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://manuals.denon.com/avrs910w/na/en/download.php?filename=/AVRS910W/NA/EN/pdf/AVRS910W_NA_EN.pdf

Denon S910W User Manual as requested

Can't upload as it is 7.7mb
CHUN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there

Please try putting the linker on the output of the denon and see if this helps.
HDfury

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please wait upcoming FW0.18 for Linker, it should fix the issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem Forum Index -> Linker 4K60 4:4:4 600Mhz 18Gbps HDCP x.x All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: