||HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem
HDCP 2.2 <> HDCP 1.4 - HDMI to Component, HDMI to RGBHV, HDMI to DVI-D, HDMI to HDMI up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps.
Joined: 22 Dec 2010
|Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:58 pm Post subject: Linker 0.20 FW Update
|Linker FW0.20 and GUI0.19 Updates are available from the Download Tab: here
Make sure to install the right silabs driver based on your Windows version and USB port if you haven't yet done so.
Silabs Driver 4.0.0 for XP/VISTA/WIN7/WIN8/WIN10
Silabs Driver 4.0.0 - ZIP - 9.18 Mo
USB2.0: WIN XP / VISTA / WIN7 / WIN8 / WIN10
Silabs Driver 3.9.2 for XP/VISTA/WIN7/WIN8
Silabs Driver 3.9.2 - ZIP - 1.65 Mo
USB2.0: WIN XP / VISTA / WIN7 / WIN8
USB3.0: WIN XP / VISTA / WIN7 / WIN8
This update IS Mandatory.
3D support and mode switching should work well with this update.
Please note that your current Linker settings are reverted to default after FW update is applied.
Here is a summary of what's new since we announced FW 0.19a earlier in this thread.
More details are available in the ReadMe file of each download.
Linker Firmware 0.20 and GUI Update 0.19
1. Mode Switch between bypass mode (3D/PC/1080i) and HDMI2.0 modes solved.
2. AVR hotplugging revised
3. Sink mode revised: EDID table selection when output is not plugged/active (custom EDID table used when no Sink connected)
[Quick Preset Selection] - unchanged
1. Normal operation, clear all 4k30/4k60 presets, clear all deepcoor/colorspace to defaults.
2. Set 4k30/4k60 presets for a 4K30 deepcolor PJ > 300MHz (e.g Wireless Espon) [4K30 all -> 4K30 all, 4k60 600MHz -> 4k60 420 300MHz]
3. Set 4k30/4k60 presets for a 4K30 deepcolor PJ at 300MHz (e.g Wired Epson) [4k30 8/10/12 -> 4k30 422 12 300, 4k60 600MHz -> 4k60 420 300MHz]
4. Set 4k30/4k60 presets for a 4k60 420 300MHz TV [4k30 8/10/12 -> 4k30 8, 4k60 600MHz -> 4k60 420 300MHz]
5. Set 4k30/4k60 presets for a 4k30 8-bit 300MHz TV [4k30 8/10/12 -> 4k30 8, 4k60 all-> 1080p60 444 8/10/12]
6. Set 4k30/4k60 presets for a 1080p60 TV [4k30 8/10/12 -> 1080p30 8/10/12, 4k60 all-> 1080p60 444 8/10/12]
7. CS follow / DC follow
8. CS 4:4:4 / DC follow
9. CS 4:2:0 / DC follow
10. CS 4:4:4 / DC 8 bit
11. CS 4:2:0 / DC 8-bit
None as of yet, please report.
- The Linker FW is now close to get out of Beta stage, more updates will follow, so stay tuned.
- Upscale routines for Presets are not yet included, coming on next update.
Please report and forward any issues, features or changes you wanna see on next update.
We are testing a new way to give 24/7 support: join us on our discord server
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum