HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem Forum Index HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem
HDCP 2.2 <> HDCP 1.4 - HDMI to Component, HDMI to RGBHV, HDMI to DVI-D, HDMI to HDMI up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HDFury4- reduced again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem Forum Index -> Market place for second hands
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stoney Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: HDFury4- reduced again! Reply with quote

Looking to sell my HDFury 4 / 3DFury and 4 pairs of DLP link glasses.
My original HDFury4 died this summer and I had it replaced with this new one under the warranty program. So this one has about 25 hours on it I'd guess. I am getting a 4k UHD/3D set and will no longer need it, but everything works great!
The glasses I have are 1 rechargeable Sainsonic pair and 3 pair of another brand (3DTV I think) that uses button batteries. I have the boxes for the glasses and I have th packaging for the Fury and everything it came with (the component cable and the vga cable) all is included.

I'd like to get $275 for the Fury or $325 for the Fury and the glasses. I will entertain any serious offers.
I'd prefer to ship US only but maybe we could work something out. It depends on how much the shipping cost would be.

I can send pictures of everything if anyone wants to see.

I have paypal, and I have 154 positive feedback on ebay with no negative or neutral, but ebay deleted the listing when I put this on there.

Thanks.
HDfury

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: HDFury4- reduced again! Reply with quote

Stoney Jackson wrote:
ebay deleted the listing when I put this on there.

What a bunch of pathetic idiots (ebay).

Stoney Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem Forum Index -> Market place for second hands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: