HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem Forum Index HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem
HDCP 2.2 <> HDCP 1.4 - HDMI to Component, HDMI to RGBHV, HDMI to DVI-D, HDMI to HDMI up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I think I made a mistake buying the HDFury3 deluxe kit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem Forum Index -> Gamma X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: I think I made a mistake buying the HDFury3 deluxe kit Reply with quote

I bought your HDFury3 advanced kit because I thought it would be useful to adjust gamma. Now I have learned that the Gamma-X device included with the kit is useless, because it supports only RGB video. I am using HDFury with an NEC LT240 DLP video projector that has what it calls an RGB input. However, when I try to feed RGB output from the HDFury3 to the projector, I get horrendous sync problems even though everything works smoothly with component video.

So...I didn't understand that the Gamma-X is only for RGB video. Is it possible for me to return it for credit? Is there something else I should be trying?
CHUN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there

Please contact us through the website to arrange this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem Forum Index -> Gamma X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: