HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem Forum Index HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem
HDCP 2.2 <> HDCP 1.4 - HDMI to Component, HDMI to RGBHV, HDMI to DVI-D, HDMI to HDMI up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For sale HDFury2 New in Box - *SOLD OUT*
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem Forum Index -> Market place for second hands
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dannyluk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks yogev - I have sent you a PM.

Edit: I have now received aforementioned brand new, unopened HD Fury 2 from Yogev. Thanks again to him for frequent communication and tracking number were I could monitor it's delivery progress. I'll be testing it out over the new few weeks.
xarlibrau

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Still available? Reply with quote

Hi, is it still available? Does it come with the 5-RCA component video cable? Thanks.
yogev_ezra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have 2 unopened units available, $140 each by Paypal including shipping costs. It does come with RCA component video cable but only 3 plugs (for video) and not 5, because for audio you need to use separate cable. This is the photo of how it looks like: http://www.prc68.com/I/Images/HDFury2w.jpg
xarlibrau

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Accessories Reply with quote

Just checking: accessories included would be VGA-VGA cable + VGA-component cable + power supply.

Does the accompanying power supply connect to a USB port or a wall outlet?

Thanks.
yogev_ezra

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Accessories Reply with quote

xarlibrau wrote:
Just checking: accessories included would be VGA-VGA cable + VGA-component cable + power supply.

That's correct.
xarlibrau wrote:
Does the accompanying power supply connect to a USB port or a wall outlet?

It connects to USB port.
yogev_ezra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the units we had are now sold out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HDCP Error ? Fix and solution to any HDCP issue or problem Forum Index -> Market place for second hands All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: